Debug in VAC++ 4.0 - OS2

This is a discussion on Debug in VAC++ 4.0 - OS2 ; I imported some sources creating a new project. I was able to compile the sources and I got a working executable. The problem is that the sources are marked as ExtSrc and so far I haven't found the way to ...

  1. Debug in VAC++ 4.0

    I imported some sources creating a new project. I was able to compile
    the sources and I got a working executable. The problem is that the
    sources are marked as ExtSrc and so far I haven't found the way to set
    breakpoints to debug the application.

    What am I doing wrong?, how can I set breakpoints in imported sources?

    Thanks

    Leonardo Pino

  2. Re: Debug in VAC++ 4.0

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:17:14 -0800, lpino wrote:

    :>I imported some sources creating a new project. I was able to compile
    :>the sources and I got a working executable. The problem is that the
    :>sources are marked as ExtSrc and so far I haven't found the way to set
    :>breakpoints to debug the application.
    :>
    :>What am I doing wrong?, how can I set breakpoints in imported sources?

    Unfortunately I don't know VAC, so I cannot answer your question, but have
    you tried the OpenWatcom compiler instead?

    Mat Nieuwenhoven

  3. Re: Debug in VAC++ 4.0

    On 19 nov, 01:53, "Mat Nieuwenhoven"
    wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:17:14 -0800, lpino wrote:
    >
    > :>I imported some sources creating a new project. I was able to compile
    > :>the sources and I got a working executable. The problem is that the
    > :>sources are marked as ExtSrc and so far I haven't found the way to set
    > :>breakpoints to debug the application.
    > :>
    > :>What am I doing wrong?, how can I set breakpoints in imported sources?
    >
    > Unfortunately I don't know VAC, so I cannot answer your question, but have
    > you tried the OpenWatcom compiler instead?
    >
    > Mat Nieuwenhoven

    Eventually we will move to OW, but for now VAC is the tool. Thanks
    anyway

    Leonardo Pino

+ Reply to Thread