The Leopard is BACK! - OS2

This is a discussion on The Leopard is BACK! - OS2 ; Marty wrote: > Jeff/Larry/Ron/Nick/Meng/Sally/Susan/whoever wrote: >> With the touch of a key the two displays move to a whole new >> clean desktop. Touch the key again and I go to another clean >> desktop. Hit the F6 key and ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: The [FUD4]ster is BACK!

    Marty wrote:
    > Jeff/Larry/Ron/Nick/Meng/Sally/Susan/whoever wrote:
    >> With the touch of a key the two displays move to a whole new
    >> clean desktop. Touch the key again and I go to another clean
    >> desktop. Hit the F6 key and I have all four screen displayed in a 4-
    >> way grid. Each space can be used for a specific project and I can
    >> move files, apps, photos, movies, etc., from one space to the other by
    >> dragging. It is totally amazing.
    >>
    >> You will NEVER see that in OS/2 or eComStation and it comes free with
    >> OS X (OS 10).

    > We've had that with some EWS since Warp 3, early 90's. Where have you
    > been?

    He went over to the MAC groups for a while, but he was not well
    received. They caught on to it. Unfortunately, he came back home to us.

    Jb

  2. Re: The [FUD4]ster is BACK!

    Marty wrote:
    > Jeff/Larry/Ron/Nick/Meng/Sally/Susan/whoever wrote:
    >> With the touch of a key the two displays move to a whole new
    >> clean desktop. Touch the key again and I go to another clean
    >> desktop. Hit the F6 key and I have all four screen displayed in a 4-
    >> way grid. Each space can be used for a specific project and I can
    >> move files, apps, photos, movies, etc., from one space to the other by
    >> dragging. It is totally amazing.
    >>
    >> You will NEVER see that in OS/2 or eComStation and it comes free with
    >> OS X (OS 10).

    > We've had that with some EWS since Warp 3, early 90's. Where have you
    > been?

    He went over to the MAC groups for a while, but he was not well
    received. They caught on to it. Unfortunately, he came back home to us.

    Jb

  3. Re: The Leopard is BACK!

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:11:25 UTC, Jeff Estep
    opined:
    > This has what to do with OS/2?
    >
    > Shouldn't you be posting this to apple NGs instead of OS/2 or eCS
    > groups? Two years ago you were flaming pretty hard, and even threatened
    > legal action, when someone posted eCS info in an OS/2 group. Now you're
    > doing the same sort of thing. Why?

    Let me think......

    Because he wouldn't get any attention in an Apple newsgroup?

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  4. Re: The Leopard is BACK!

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:11:25 UTC, Jeff Estep
    opined:
    > This has what to do with OS/2?
    >
    > Shouldn't you be posting this to apple NGs instead of OS/2 or eCS
    > groups? Two years ago you were flaming pretty hard, and even threatened
    > legal action, when someone posted eCS info in an OS/2 group. Now you're
    > doing the same sort of thing. Why?

    Let me think......

    Because he wouldn't get any attention in an Apple newsgroup?

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel

  5. Re: The Leopard is BACK!

    On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Stan Goodman wrote:

    > Because he wouldn't get any attention in an Apple newsgroup?

    The pathological liar known as "Dr. Tim Martin" is nothing but a
    sniveling idiot. He couldn't get attention if he paid for it, is full of
    nothing but pathetic hot air and on top of that, it shows just how much
    that the gene pool needs shocking.

    Thankfully, unlike other people in this and other newsgroups, I know how
    to use my newsreader's filtering mechanisms. It's actually nice and quiet
    in here and the other OS/2-eCS related newsgroups when you take out the
    trash.

    Unlike Timmy, I don't have to hide behind a pseudonym and I use a real
    email address. He must get tired after a long day of mopping up people's
    feces and vomit and have to direct his patheticness somewhere, so he
    chooses USENET.

    I'm wondering why anyone even bothers to pay attention to his verbal
    masturbation anymore.

    Later,
    Sean

    --