Notable Usenet personalities? - OS2

This is a discussion on Notable Usenet personalities? - OS2 ; tholen tholed: >dizzy writes: > >> tholen tholed: > >What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy? >>>> Don Salad wrote: > >>>>> Shouldn't Dave Tholen be on this list? > >>>> Tholoon should definately be on the list, IMO. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    tholen tholed:

    >dizzy writes:
    >
    >> tholen tholed:

    >What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >>> Who is "Tholoon", dizzy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >>> that alias.

    >> On what basis do you make that claim, tholen?

    >What does your question have to do with classical music, dizzy?

    Zilch.

    I noticed that you didn't answer my question, tholen. No surprise
    there, really.

  2. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    dizzy writes:

    > tholen tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >>> tholen tholed:

    >> What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    Note: no response.

    >>> On what basis do you make that claim, tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, dizzy?

    > Zilch.

    Then why did you post your question to a classical music newsgroup,
    dizzy?

    > I noticed that you didn't answer my question, tholen. No surprise
    > there, really.

    I noticed that you couldn't explain the relevance of your question to
    classical music, dizzy. No surprise there really.

  3. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    tholen tholed:

    ,

    >>> What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >Note: no response.

    ..

    >>> What does your question have to do with classical music, dizzy?

    >> Zilch.

    >Then why did you post your question to a classical music newsgroup,
    >dizzy?

    Why did you post your 'Who is Tholoon" question to a classical music
    newsgroup, tholen?

    >> I noticed that you didn't answer my question, tholen. No surprise
    >> there, really.

    >I noticed that you couldn't explain the relevance of your question to
    >classical music, dizzy. No surprise there really.

    No surprise that you're again proving yourself a hypocrite, tholen.
    Unless you can explain the relevance of your 'Who is Tholoon" question
    to classical music, tholen?

  4. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    dizzy writes:

    > tholen tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >>> tholen tholed:

    >> What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    > ,

    Non sequitur.

    >> Note: no response.

    > ..

    Non sequitur.

    >>> Zilch.

    >> Then why did you post your question to a classical music newsgroup,
    >> dizzy?

    > Why did you post your 'Who is Tholoon" question to a classical music
    > newsgroup, tholen?

    You should know, dizzy, given that you posted your remark about some
    alleged "Tholoon" to a classical music newsgroup.

    >>> I noticed that you didn't answer my question, tholen. No surprise
    >>> there, really.

    >> I noticed that you couldn't explain the relevance of your question to
    >> classical music, dizzy. No surprise there really.

    > No surprise that you're again proving yourself a hypocrite, tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Unless you can explain the relevance of your 'Who is Tholoon" question
    > to classical music, tholen?

    You should know, dizzy, given that you posted your remark about some
    alleged "Tholoon" to a classical music newsgroup.

  5. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >dizzy writes:
    >
    >> tholen tholed:

    >What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    That would be you, Tholen.

    >>> What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >Note: no response.

    >>> What does your question have to do with classical music, dizzy?

    >> Zilch.

    >Then why did you post your question to a classical music newsgroup,
    >dizzy?

    For reasons similar to those which you employ when posting your
    off-topic digests to a classical music newsgroup, Tholen.

    >> I noticed that you didn't answer my question, tholen. No surprise
    >> there, really.

    >I noticed that you couldn't explain the relevance of your question to
    >classical music, dizzy. No surprise there really.

    "Didn't explain" does not imply "couldn't explain", Tholen. Classic
    logic failure.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  6. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    On Nov 13, 12:17 am, Rachel wrote:

    > I did a tiny bit of clicking and looking, and I was truly touched to
    > learn that out of respect for mental illness, people aren't chosen to
    > be listed as major kooks, even though once I was nominated for kook of
    > the month.

    The thorazine drip usually keeps the major mental illness from
    posting.

    > I don't know what a kook is, really.

    Flight 900, World Trade Center, One world goverment, OKC bombing,
    Turner diaries, Chemitrails.

    > This Internet is so overwhelming, there is just no place to start.
    > There is no beginning. What am I supposed to do? With all the links,
    > it's not like there is a beginning, a middle, and an end.

    As above, so below.

    > I dunno. I'm kinda lost. I'm relying on the kindness of strangers.
    > It's not working very well. People get jealous, and pissed off, what
    > right do *I* have to prance around the Internet, or Usenet, without
    > reading the rules, and that all my illnesses are imaginary, and I
    > should get a job like everybody else.

    This is kibology, You Are Allowed.

    > Sign me,
    > No Direction Home

    Have you tried google maps?

  7. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, lcrl wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 12:17 am, Rachel wrote:

    > > Sign me,
    > > No Direction Home

    > Have you tried google maps?

    No, Bob Links.

  8. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    On Nov 19, 2:25 am, Rachel wrote:
    > On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, lcrl wrote:
    >
    > > On Nov 13, 12:17 am, Rachel wrote:

    > > > Sign me,
    > > > No Direction Home

    > > Have you tried google maps?

    > No, Bob Links.

    No particular place to go then.

    Bob links http://www.livejournal.com/interests...rubber+chicken

  9. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    "madge" wrote

    > > > Have you tried google maps?

    > > No, Bob Links.

    > No particular place to go

    Can you imagine the way Bob felt
    When he couldn't unfasten her safety belt

    --oTTo--

  10. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    Rachel wrote in news:1194930241.037527.314010
    @q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > Man, this Barbara chick. Is she vicious or what.

    Hey, could someone send me a linkage to this viciousness ? I
    have been gone a long while (ok, 6 or 8 months or so, but that
    is EONS in ark) and missed the fun.

    --
    TeaLady (mari)

    "The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter
    negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
    challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai

  11. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    On 12 Jan 2008 15:24:56 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"
    wrote:

    >Rachel wrote in news:1194930241.037527.314010
    >@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Man, this Barbara chick. Is she vicious or what.
    >>

    >Hey, could someone send me a linkage to this viciousness ? I
    >have been gone a long while (ok, 6 or 8 months or so, but that
    >is EONS in ark) and missed the fun.

    It was nothing. I'm still vicious, except on the days when I'm what.

    BW

  12. Re: Notable Usenet personalities?

    On Jan 13, 10:37*am, barb...@bookpro.com wrote:
    > On 12 Jan 2008 15:24:56 GMT, "TeaLady (Mari C.)"
    >
    > wrote:
    > >Rachel wrote in news:1194930241.037527.314010
    > >@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > >> Man, this Barbara chick. Is she vicious or what.

    > >Hey, could someone send me a linkage to this viciousness ? *I
    > >have been gone a long while (ok, 6 or 8 months or so, but that
    > >is EONS in ark) and missed the fun.

    > It was nothing. *I'm still vicious, except on the days when I'm what.
    >
    > BW

    Sid Vicious?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2