On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 02:10:14 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> Peter Hucker wrote:

>> > When you were born, they stuck a cleaver in your head.

>> Classic projection.

> On your rathersmall part, PHucker.

People do not project with their parts.

>> Strange Signs in London:
>> Spotted on a bathroom of an office:
>> TOILET OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW.
>> In a Laundromat:
>> AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES. PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT.
>> In a London department store:
>> BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS
>> In an office:
>> WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN
>> In an office:
>> AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD
>> Outside a secondhand shop:
>> WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?
>> Notice in health food shop window:
>> CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS
>> Spotted in a safari park:
>> ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR
>> Seen during a conference:
>> FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE 1ST FLOOR
>> Notice in a farmer's field:
>> THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.
>> Message on a leaflet:
>> IF YOU CANNOT READ, THIS LEAFLET WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET LESSONS
>> On a repair shop door:
>> WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)

> Mangled English, eh?

Yeth.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
- Army preventive maintenance publication