OS/2 Wiki - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 Wiki - OS2 ; A member of a closed web site I run suggested that a certain problem we have could be solved by a wiki - So the question is, is there an OS/2 port and where do I get it from? I ...

  1. OS/2 Wiki

    A member of a closed web site I run suggested that a certain problem
    we have could be solved by a wiki - So the question is, is there an
    OS/2 port and where do I get it from? I have tried googling and found
    nothing helpful.

    TIA
    --
    Regards
    Dave Saville

  2. Re: OS/2 Wiki

    On 09 Nov 2007 17:01:50 GMT, Dave Saville wrote:

    > A member of a closed web site I run suggested that a certain problem
    > we have could be solved by a wiki - So the question is, is there an
    > OS/2 port and where do I get it from? I have tried googling and found
    > nothing helpful.

    Go to http://www.wikimatrix.org/ and run through their wizard. There are
    plenty of available wikis which run on perl, php, java, javascript, and
    other languages which are supported by OS/2.

    --
    Registered Linux User #450983 * Ubuntu Counter Project number #10548

    The "mypacks.net" address from which this message was sent is
    legitimate and not spam-trapped. It is, however, disposable.

  3. Re: OS/2 Wiki

    On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:01:50 UTC, "Dave Saville"
    wrote:

    > A member of a closed web site I run suggested that a certain problem
    > we have could be solved by a wiki - So the question is, is there an
    > OS/2 port and where do I get it from? I have tried googling and found
    > nothing helpful.

    If you want a very simple standalone solution, you might try this:

    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/apps/...tewiki-060314-
    os2.zip

    --
    Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle [S&T Systemtechnik GmbH, Germany]
    http://www.s-t.de

+ Reply to Thread