Building an app for both 16bit and 32bit TCPIP stacks - OS2

This is a discussion on Building an app for both 16bit and 32bit TCPIP stacks - OS2 ; [A complimentary Cc of this posting was sent to Dave Yeo ], who wrote in article : > >> Good, then have a look at the OS/2 Toolkit, latest version. > > > > Now we are back to square ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Building an app for both 16bit and 32bit TCPIP stacks

    Dave Yeo
    ], who wrote in article :
    > >> Good, then have a look at the OS/2 Toolkit, latest version.

    > > Now we are back to square one! As I said, I do not have it.
    > >
    > > Thanks anyway,
    > > Ilya

    > http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/dev/misc/wtu45201.zip

    Thanks. This is a very interesting ZIP.

    Unfortunately, it has no relationship to the discussion...

    Yours,
    Ilya

  2. Re: Building an app for both 16bit and 32bit TCPIP stacks

    On 11/20/07 03:28 pm, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
    > Dave Yeo
    >>> Now we are back to square one! As I said, I do not have it.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks anyway,
    >>> Ilya

    >> http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/dev/misc/wtu45201.zip

    > Thanks. This is a very interesting ZIP.
    >
    > Unfortunately, it has no relationship to the discussion...
    >
    > Yours,
    > Ilya

    Sorry, got the wrong link, thought it was the whole toolkit. And of
    course I can't find the right link now
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3