text in title bar - OS2

This is a discussion on text in title bar - OS2 ; > It might come in handy to have the name of the file loaded by the > application in the title bar instead. > Is there an easy way to do that without turning the application into > a full ...

  1. Re: text in title bar

    > It might come in handy to have the name of the file loaded by the
    > application in the title bar instead.
    > Is there an easy way to do that without turning the application into
    > a full PM application?

    Morph into a PM app (and back, when done)? That's just a setting.

    ---

  2. text in title bar

    I'm considering a minor modification to a VIO application, if it can
    be done easily enough. The VIO application is usually launched from
    a windowed command prompt. By default, OS/2 puts the name of the
    application in the title bar. It might come in handy to have the
    name of the file loaded by the application in the title bar instead.
    Is there an easy way to do that without turning the application into
    a full PM application?

+ Reply to Thread