Re: Warp 4 CD directory tree - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Warp 4 CD directory tree - OS2 ; I appreciate the help folks, but it looks hopeless Looking through the CD file lists I've been able to locate, I'm seeing files that don't even exist on the floppies. This looks like a job for ebay......

  1. Re: Warp 4 CD directory tree

    I appreciate the help folks, but it looks hopeless Looking through the CD file lists I've been
    able to locate, I'm seeing files that don't even exist on the floppies. This looks like a
    job for ebay...

  2. Re: Warp 4 CD directory tree

    not.warped@yet.not wrote:
    > I appreciate the help folks, but it looks hopeless Looking through the CD file lists I've been
    > able to locate, I'm seeing files that don't even exist on the floppies. This looks like a
    > job for ebay...

    email me at amouseau@yahoo.com.au and I can send you one of my licensed
    Warp cds

    cheers Paul