VIOCALLS file missing - OS2

This is a discussion on VIOCALLS file missing - OS2 ; Can someone help urgently? Each time I tried to use the command "format c: /fs:fat" with OS/2 installation disc. I got an error message that "system cannot fine VIOCALLS file"...

  1. VIOCALLS file missing

    Can someone help urgently?

    Each time I tried to use the command "format c: /fs:fat" with OS/2
    installation disc. I got an error message that "system cannot fine
    VIOCALLS file"

  2. Re: VIOCALLS file missing

    Sir:

    dele_davies2002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Can someone help urgently?
    >
    > Each time I tried to use the command "format c: /fs:fat" with OS/2
    > installation disc. I got an error message that "system cannot fine
    > VIOCALLS file"

    Copy that file over to the disk that has the format command. There may
    be a few others that it needs.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!