[OT] New contact info - OS2

This is a discussion on [OT] New contact info - OS2 ; My apologies for the OT post, but I figure this is the best place to reach a good number of my irregular correspondents. I should have done this a couple of months ago, but life tends to intrude. Sorry. If ...

  1. [OT] New contact info

    My apologies for the OT post, but I figure this is the best place
    to reach a good number of my irregular correspondents. I should
    have done this a couple of months ago, but life tends to intrude.
    Sorry.

    If anybody has tried to email me at my old email address
    (alextaylor41 at rogers dot com) since July 31st of this year, it
    no longer exists. Those clever people at Rogers terminated my
    email account three weeks early, before had I any chance to get my
    correspondence switched over.

    The email contact info on my website has now been updated, so
    please refer to that if you want to get in touch with me.
    ()

    And my apologies to anyone whose correspondence was rudely
    interrupted by this problem.

    (Incidentally, I'm now living in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.)
    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex

    Please take off hat when replying.

  2. Re: [OT] New contact info

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:40:01 -0500, Alex Taylor wrote:

    > (Incidentally, I'm now living in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.)

    Luckily, not working for Nova :-)

    Wayne
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994
    http://www.geocities.jp/rondonko/

  3. Re: [OT] New contact info

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:35:17 UTC, Wayne wrote:

    > > (Incidentally, I'm now living in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.)

    > Luckily, not working for Nova :-)

    Nope. I feel really bad for all the people who are, though.
    Most of them probably don't speak the language well if at all, now
    suddenly they have to worry about UI, legal fallout, and whether
    or not they're about to lose their visas. And unlike us JETs,
    they don't really have a support network to look after them.

    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex

    Please take off hat when replying.