58 disks, Steve... OK, not exactly towering, as such... - OS2

This is a discussion on 58 disks, Steve... OK, not exactly towering, as such... - OS2 ; I'm willing to install from the floppies, but only once, and I'd just as soon get it converted to CD now. Yeah, I could score a CD on ebay (and I probably will, one of these days) but for now, ...

  1. 58 disks, Steve... OK, not exactly towering, as such...

    I'm willing to install from the floppies, but only once, and I'd just as soon get it converted to CD
    now. Yeah, I could score a CD on ebay (and I probably will, one of these days) but for now, these
    are what I've got.

  2. Re: 58 disks, Steve... OK, not exactly towering, as such...

    notwarped@yet.not wrote:
    > I'm willing to install from the floppies, but only once, and I'd just as soon get it converted to CD
    > now. Yeah, I could score a CD on ebay (and I probably will, one of these days) but for now, these
    > are what I've got.

    _____
    May be able to help. Email me directly. Address is
    c!o!n!t!r!e!x!AT#s#h#a#w#DOT$c$a.
    --
    Regards / JCH

+ Reply to Thread