Re: Bill Hughes = Private Pyle From Full Metal Jacket? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Bill Hughes = Private Pyle From Full Metal Jacket? - OS2 ; Archie Leach wrote: >"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote: > >> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, >>over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, >>possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California ...

  1. Re: Bill Hughes = Private Pyle From Full Metal Jacket?

    Archie Leach wrote:

> [...]
    >>groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
    >>Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
    >>Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
    >> You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
    >>suggest!!!!!
    >> If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
    >>Sheriffs Department.
    >> I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
    >>man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
    >>I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
    >>contradicts it's self.
    >> You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
    >> I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
    >>participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
    >>life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
    >> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
    >>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrepidator@shaw.ca and
    >>24bit:
    >>12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
    >>will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHughes3rd@aol.com or
    >>LWHughes@hughes.net
    >> Sincerely,
    >> Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
    >> You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
    >>before you hurt yourself or someone else.
    >> Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
    >>the top of your groups! :-)
    >> The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
    >>Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
    >>coward.
    >> BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
    >>:-)
    >> I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
    >>straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
    >> Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
    >> There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
    >>faggots like would think of.
    >> That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
    >>faggot.
    >> Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
    >>soon the world of servers.
    >> What are you babbling about?????
    >> And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
    >>see your user names, as fake as you.
    >> I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
    >>laugh!!!!!!
    >> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
    >>a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
    >>
    >> And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
    >>pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
    >> Yes, homosexual faggot 24wimp, you like others not to know who you are.

    The BilliScreed just keeps getting longer and longer. Not unlike Wee
    Davie.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Bill Hughes = Private Pyle From Full Metal Jacket?

    Art Deco wrote:
> [...]
    >>> Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
    >>> soon the world of servers.
    >>> What are you babbling about?????
    >>> And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
    >>> see your user names, as fake as you.
    >>> I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
    >>> laugh!!!!!!
    >>> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
    >>> a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
    >>>
    >>> And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
    >>> pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
    >>> Yes, homosexual faggot 24wimp, you like others not to know who you are.
    >>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
    >>> mailto:LWHughes3rd@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

    > The BilliScreed just keeps getting longer and longer. Not unlike Wee

    Pretty soon the screed itself will become cancellable spam within a
    single post.

+ Reply to Thread