Warp 4 CD directory tree? - OS2

This is a discussion on Warp 4 CD directory tree? - OS2 ; I have this mountain of floppies here- 58 of 'em-, and I'm really not looking forward to this. I know the CD contains the individual DSK images, and I'd like to hand-build a CD, but I have no idea of ...

  1. Warp 4 CD directory tree?

    I have this mountain of floppies here- 58 of 'em-, and I'm really not looking forward to this.
    I know the CD contains the individual DSK images, and I'd like to hand-build a CD, but I have
    no idea of the directory structure, and what, if anything, goes in the root.
    Any help would be appreciated..

  2. Re: Warp 4 CD directory tree?

    notwarped@yet.not wrote:
    > I have this mountain of floppies here- 58 of 'em-, and I'm really not looking forward to this.
    > I know the CD contains the individual DSK images, and I'd like to hand-build a CD, but I have
    > no idea of the directory structure, and what, if anything, goes in the root.
    > Any help would be appreciated..

    Find an old machine such as a Pentium I or AMD K6 vintage and install on
    that. Then update the kernel, video drivers, and IDE drivers. Then use
    xcopy to copy from the hard drive (C on the old machine to a hard
    drive on the new machine (D as in:

    xcopy C: D: /H/O/T/S/E/R/V

    --
    Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52