Question 1: What do new users ask when come to eComStation world?
"Where can I download a program which allows me .."
Question 2: How to promote medium useful free utilities?

To solve this problems we have created web-page "Software for
aimed to collect the links to popular software --

* Send us name of program, homepage url, links to reviews. The
presence of link to review guarantess that the program will be added
to the list.
* We guarantee that all messages will be processed, no guarantees that
all applications will be added to the list.

Send information via web-form --