The Social Outing at Warpstock 2007 is at Stage West Dinner Theatre.

Warpstock has a deadline of October 14, 2007 to confirm the number of
tickets that we need.

If you wish to attend this outine, please get your tickets reserved
before October 14th.
This can be done by going to the registration page and reserving your
tickets.

Once we reach the cutoff date and we confirm the total number of
tickets needed, we may not be able to get additional tickets. At that
time, any unrequested tickets from our current reserved block will be
released for general sale by Stage West.

Further details can be found on Fact Sheet 4.

Warpstock Corporation is a Virginia corporation. The Warpstock annual
conference is a gathering of OS/2 users, developers, and vendors from
around the world for the purpose of education and advocacy. More
information is available at the Warpstock web site:
http://www.warpstock.org