Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007 - OS2 ; Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote: >Here follows the one true ballot for the September 2007 Usenet Kook >Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked, >burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for ...

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007

    Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

    >Here follows the one true ballot for the September 2007 Usenet Kook
    >Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
    >burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for
    >Fluffy's litter box at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
    >
    >* you are a notorious net.kook
    >* you attempt to vote twice
    >* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
    >* you vote for or against yourself
    >* you vote in a thread other than this one
    >* you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
    >* you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
    >* you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
    >* you have officially been declared non-existent
    >
    >Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
    >until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on October 7th to cast your votes.
    >Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
    >
    >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    >KOOK OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Bill Sheppard AKA oldcoot of alt.astronomy
    > Ernie Primeau
    > Lady Motown
    > Mark Sobolewski AKA Polish Knight of soc.men
    > None of the above
    > Abstain

    His "flowing space" kookdance deserves at least one vote.

    >CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Double-A
    > Mark Sobolewski AKA Polish Knight of soc.men
    > Pamela Russell
    > None of the above
    > Abstain

    He's been clueless for years, and isn't getting better.

    >COWARD OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Nightbat of alt.astronomy
    > Prof_Jonez
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Lame post edits, anyone?

    >LOONEY MAROON AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Alexa Cameron
    > Raymond Karczewski
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Not even close here, Alexa's 127.0.0.1 "outing" of the Carlyle Group
    was a hoot.

    >JOSEPH BARTLO MEMORIAL PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Nightbat of alt.astronomy

    [X] Tom Potter
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    What a pair of pineapples, Crackpotter's nazicoward status gets the nod.

    >BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
    > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >
    > Alexa Cameron

    [X] YES
    > NO
    > Abstain

    Is there any question here at all? She was even told that 127.0.0.1 is
    just the localhost loopback address, and still wouldn't let loose.

    >PALMJOB PADDLE
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] David Tholen
    > Warhol
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Idiot.

    >TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Catherine Burr

    [X] Tom Potter
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    I almost went away from Crackpotter here.

    >VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] "The Real Theory of Relativity is being suppressed" by Double-A
    > "The 911 Twin Towers Hologram" by Raymond Karczewski
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    He's been yapping about this idiocy for years.

    >GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
    >(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Alexa Cameron
    > Raymond Karczewski
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Again, 127.0.0.1 says it all.

    >SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Alexa Cameron.
    > Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Ditto. The trifecta for Perplexa.

    >BUSTED URINAL AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Dr. Avenger

    [X] Tom Potter
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Easy.

    >UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Archimedes Plutonium
    > Johnny Wizard
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Archie-Poo!

    >GOOFY AZZED BABBOON
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Michael "Howdy/Trumpet of the Lord" Schmidt
    > Stephen P "Varnisher" Vanier
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Long overdue.

    >BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Ed Conrad

    [X] Warhol
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Boggling that neither have won this yet. Warslime for me.

    >ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Johnny Wizard
    > Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Gizzard's been at this for a loooooooong time.

    >BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Dave Tholen, trained by Joe Malloy
    > Ed Conrad, trained by David Iain Greig
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Another long, long, long overdue honor.

    >HAMMER OF THOR
    > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

    [X] The Spinics of alt.astrology

    > YES
    > NO
    > Abstain

    Yep. Ko0kso0t and Kepler College says it all.

    >OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
    > (Vote for one or abstain)

    [X] Ed Conrad
    > Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    > Abstain

    Coalbrane seems to have been more active this month.

    >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    >Fluffy thanks you for your participation. Meow.

    Ciao.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:01:42 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Again, 127.0.0.1 says it all.

    Yes indeed, it certainly does. Why is it Carl, that you want to
    prohibit others from commenting on your inane
    postings? Do you consider your ridiculous usenet awards a masterpiece
    of your retardation and want others to admire your stupidity? You
    don't need to answer Carl, because everyone already knows you're a
    retard.

    Whois caballista.org :

    Checking server [whois.publicinterestregistry.net]
    Results:
    NOTICE: Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons
    in
    determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the
    Public
    Interest Registry
    registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public
    Interest
    Registry
    for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not
    guarantee its
    accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You
    agree
    that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under
    no
    circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or
    otherwise
    support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass
    unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other
    than
    the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high
    volume,
    automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the
    systems of
    Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as
    reasonably
    necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations.
    All
    rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify
    these
    terms at any
    time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

    Domain ID139443351-LROR
    Domain Name:CABALLISTA.ORG
    Created On:12-Feb-2007 00:46:40 UTC
    Last Updated On:13-Apr-2007 03:49:58 UTC
    Expiration Date:12-Feb-2008 00:46:40 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Schlund+Partner AG (R73-LROR)
    Status:OK
    Registrant ID:SPAG-35698616
    Registrant Name:Oneandone Private Registration
    Registrant Organization:1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
    Registrant Street1:701 Lee Road, Suite 300
    Registrant Street2:ATTN: caballista.org
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Chesterbrook
    Registrant State/Province:PA
    Registrant Postal Code:19087
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.8772064254
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Emailroxy613758@1and1-private-registration.com
    Admin ID:SPAG-35698616
    Admin Name:Oneandone Private Registration
    Admin Organization:1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
    Admin Street1:701 Lee Road, Suite 300
    Admin Street2:ATTN: caballista.org
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Chesterbrook
    Admin State/Province:PA
    Admin Postal Code:19087
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.8772064254
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Emailroxy613758@1and1-private-registration.com
    Tech ID:SPAG-35698616
    Tech Name:Oneandone Private Registration
    Tech Organization:1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
    Tech Street1:701 Lee Road, Suite 300
    Tech Street2:ATTN: caballista.org
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Chesterbrook
    Tech State/Province:PA
    Tech Postal Code:19087
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.8772064254
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Emailroxy613758@1and1-private-registration.com
    Name Server:NS03.BYODNS.COM
    Name Server:NS04.BYODNS.COM
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:

    Whois - 1and1-private-registration.com & oneandone.com

    Checking server [whois.crsnic.net]

    Checking server [whois.schlund.info]
    Results:

    % The data in the WHOIS database of Schlund+Partner AG is provided by
    % Schlund+Partner for information purposes, and to assist persons in
    % obtaining information about or related to a domain name
    registration
    % record. Schlund+Partner does not guarantee its accuracy. By
    submitting
    % a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for
    lawful
    % purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will use this data
    % (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail,
    % telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial
    advertising
    % or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own
    % existing customers; or
    % (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send
    queries
    % or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or ICANN-Accredited
    % registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names
    or
    % modify existing registrations.
    % Schlund+Partner reserves the right to modify these terms at any
    time.
    % By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

    domain: 1and1-private-registration.com
    created: 25-Aug-2005
    last-changed: 26-Aug-2007
    registration-expiration: 25-Aug-2008

    nserver: ns27.1and1.com 74.208.2.3
    nserver: ns28.1and1.com 74.208.3.3

    status: CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED

    registrant-firstname: Andreas
    registrant-lastname: Gauger
    registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
    registrant-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
    registrant-street2: Suite 300
    registrant-pcode: 19087
    registrant-state: PA
    registrant-city: Chesterbrook
    registrant-ccode: US
    registrant-phone: +1.8774612631
    registrant-fax: +1.6105601501
    registrant-email: hostmaster@oneandone.com

    admin-c-firstname: Andreas
    admin-c-lastname: Gauger
    admin-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
    admin-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
    admin-c-street2: Suite 300
    admin-c-pcode: 19087
    admin-c-state: PA
    admin-c-city: Chesterbrook
    admin-c-ccode: US
    admin-c-phone: +1.8774612631
    admin-c-fax: +1.6105601501
    admin-c-email: hostmaster@oneandone.com

    tech-c-firstname: Andreas
    tech-c-lastname: Gauger
    tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
    tech-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
    tech-c-street2: Suite 300
    tech-c-pcode: 19087
    tech-c-state: PA
    tech-c-city: Chesterbrook
    tech-c-ccode: US
    tech-c-phone: +1.8774612631
    tech-c-fax: +1.6105601501
    tech-c-email: hostmaster@oneandone.com

    bill-c-firstname: Andreas
    bill-c-lastname: Gauger
    bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
    bill-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
    bill-c-street2: Suite 300
    bill-c-pcode: 19087
    bill-c-state: PA
    bill-c-city: Chesterbrook
    bill-c-ccode: US
    bill-c-phone: +1.8774612631
    bill-c-fax: +1.6105601501
    bill-c-email: hostmaster@oneandone.com

    % See http://registrar.schlund.info for information about Schlund
    +Partner AG

    http://registrar.schlund.info/xml/re...=1190858523841

    See http://registrar.schlund.info for information about Schlund
    +Partner AG

    This website is specially dedicated to Schlund + Partner's registrar
    business. As of November 2004, Schlund + Partner is the leading
    registrar in
    Europe with over 4.5 million registered domain names. Schlund +
    Partner is
    part of United Internet AG.

    Primary investors in Schlund+Partner:

    Carlyle Europe Venture Partners

    http://icann.org/tlds/new-gtld-eval-31aug04.pdf

    icann's IP address 127.0.0.1 which 'deco' left all over usenet

    http://www.icann.org/tlds/org/applic...nr-01oct02.pdf

    We thank the ICANN Staff and the evaluators for recognising Global
    Name
    Registry .... Our backers include the Carlyle Group,

    So, Carl, how is it someone who works for NREL has to have a covert
    and
    ridiculous domain name like caballista?

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007

    www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:

> [...]

    >business. As of November 2004, Schlund + Partner is the leading
    >registrar in
    >Europe with over 4.5 million registered domain names. Schlund +
    >Partner is
    >part of United Internet AG.

    >Primary investors in Schlund+Partner:
    >
    >Carlyle Europe Venture Partners
    >
    >http://icann.org/tlds/new-gtld-eval-31aug04.pdf
    >
    >icann's IP address 127.0.0.1 which 'deco' left all over usenet

    >http://www.icann.org/tlds/org/applic...nr-01oct02.pdf
    >
    >We thank the ICANN Staff and the evaluators for recognising Global
    >Name
    >Registry .... Our backers include the Carlyle Group,
    >
    >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >So, Carl, how is it someone who works for NREL has to have a covert

    It is still a bit early for your acceptance speeches, Perplexa, but it
    looks like you've already memorized them.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > It is still a bit early for your acceptance speeches, Perplexa, but it
    > looks like you've already memorized them.

    Click here to check it out:

    http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1204006

    Number One
    --
    "Special message" for Art Deco:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Bkedv8V5Q

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2007

> [...]

    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:

    Whois - 1and1-private-registration.com & oneandone.com

    Checking server [whois.crsnic.net]

    Checking server [whois.schlund.info]
    Results:

    % The data in the WHOIS database of Schlund+Partner AG is provided by
    % Schlund+Partner for information purposes, and to assist persons in
    % obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration
    % record. Schlund+Partner does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting
    % a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
    % purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will use this data to