Re: Is this true? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Is this true? - OS2 ; Peter Hucker wrote: > On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:31:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > > > Peter Hucker wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:03:34 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > >> > >> > Peter ...

  1. Re: Is this true?

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:31:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I know. What do you want those for?

    > > To stop pricks cutting corners.

    > If you are referring to traffic caliming, that is highly dangerous. If someone IS driving carelessly, they're liable to mow down someone trying to cross.

    I'd rather see them kill themselves instead, the bloody pricks!

    > >> Anything that slows people down is wrong.

    > > Why?

    > What are you, 90 years old?

    Are you?

    > >> They don't slow me down, that's what suspension is for.

    > > They should suspend you from a rope.

    > Why?

    Because you are a prick.

    > >> And if you accelerate over them, you can lift the front of the car over them anyway.

    > > What?

    > Have you never noticed a car lifts at the front during acceleration and lowers during braking?

    So?

    > >> Only when the blue lights are on apparently.

    > > You could be colour blind.

    > There were NO lights on.

    How do you know if you're colour blind?

    > >> ROFL!

    > > You should take lessons too, Rolf.

    > I can speed without lessons.

    Sure you can. All of 40 mph.

  2. Re: Is this true?

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:58:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > To stop pricks cutting corners.

    >> If you are referring to traffic caliming, that is highly dangerous. If someone IS driving carelessly, they're liable to mow down someone trying to cross.

    > I'd rather see them kill themselves instead, the bloody pricks!

    Sounds like you've never actally driven a car. Are you 12? It would certainly explain the kalibur of your posts.

    >> > Why?

    >> What are you, 90 years old?

    > Are you?

    Classic projection.

    **** off.

    >> > What?

    >> Have you never noticed a car lifts at the front during acceleration and lowers during braking?

    > So?

    So you can lift the front of the car over them anyway.

    >> > You could be colour blind.

    >> There were NO lights on.

    > How do you know if you're colour blind?

    Do you know what colour blind means?

    >> > You should take lessons too, Rolf.

    >> I can speed without lessons.

    > Sure you can. All of 40 mph.

    140 mph.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Women are not served here. You have to bring your own.

  3. Re: Is this true?

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:58:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> If you are referring to traffic caliming, that is highly dangerous. If someone IS driving carelessly, they're liable to mow down someone trying to cross.

    > > I'd rather see them kill themselves instead, the bloody pricks!

    > Sounds like you've never actally driven a car. Are you 12? It would certainly explain the kalibur of your posts.

    No, I am not.

    > >> What are you, 90 years old?

    > > Are you?

    > Classic projection.

    On your part, old man.

    > >> Why?

    > > Because you are a prick.

    > **** off.

    So you're not hung yet?

    Sounds like bull**** to me.

    > >> There were NO lights on.

    > > How do you know if you're colour blind?

    > Do you know what colour blind means?

    Yes.

    > >> I can speed without lessons.

    > > Sure you can. All of 40 mph.

    > 140 mph.

    Since when?

  4. Re: Is this true?

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:10:17 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > I'd rather see them kill themselves instead, the bloody pricks!

    >> Sounds like you've never actally driven a car. Are you 12? It would certainly explain the kalibur of your posts.

    > No, I am not.

    Then explain your safely safely approach.

    >> > Are you?

    >> Classic projection.

    > On your part, old man.

    Bot. (Note no quetion mark)

    >> > Because you are a prick.

    >> **** off.

    > So you're not hung yet?

    Stop enquiring about my genitalia.

    >> > So?

    >> So you can lift the front of the car over them anyway.

    > Sounds like bull**** to me.

    Basic physics.

    >> > How do you know if you're colour blind?

    >> Do you know what colour blind means?

    > Yes.

    Colour blind people can tell if lights are on or off. DOUGH!

    >> > Sure you can. All of 40 mph.

    >> 140 mph.

    > Since when?

    2003.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    If Russia invaded Turkey from behind, would Greece help?

  5. Re: Is this true?

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:10:17 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Sounds like you've never actally driven a car. Are you 12? It would certainly explain the kalibur of your posts.

    > > No, I am not.

    > Then explain your safely safely approach.

    Don't you mean my softly softly approach?

    > >> Classic projection.

    > > On your part, old man.

    > Bot. (Note no quetion mark)

    "quetion"? But, yes, you are a bot. No need to remind us.

    > >> **** off.

    > > So you're not hung yet?

    > Stop enquiring about my genitalia.

    Stop projecting.

    So it is bull****.

    > >> Do you know what colour blind means?

    > > Yes.

    > Colour blind people can tell if lights are on or off. DOUGH!

    So?

    > >> 140 mph.

    > > Since when?

    > 2003.

    A few posts back you said you could only do 40mph.

  6. Re: Is this true?

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:53:57 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > No, I am not.

    >> Then explain your safely safely approach.

    > Don't you mean my softly softly approach?

    Same thing.

    >> > On your part, old man.

    >> Bot. (Note no quetion mark)

    > "quetion"?

    Typo lamer.

    > But, yes, you are a bot. No need to remind us.

    Classic projection.

    [predicted response = "on your part Phucker"]

    >> > So you're not hung yet?

    >> Stop enquiring about my genitalia.

    > Stop projecting.

    Why would I project something onto my genitalia?

    >> > Sounds like bull**** to me.

    >> Basic physics.

    > So it is bull****.

    You don't believe in physics?

    >> > Yes.

    >> Colour blind people can tell if lights are on or off. DOUGH!

    > So?

    So when you said "How do you know if you're colour blind?" after I said "There were NO lights on.", you were being stupid.

    >> > Since when?

    >> 2003.

    > A few posts back you said you could only do 40mph.

    Depends which car and whether the bonnet is tied down with rope or not.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needsthe national grid?

    A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
    The engineer fumed, "What's with those blokes? We must have been waitingfor fifteen minutes!"
    The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!"
    The priest said, "Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him."
    He said, "Hello, George! what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
    The greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, sowe always let them play for free anytime."
    The group fell silent for a moment.
    The priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer forthem tonight."
    The doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."
    The engineer said, "Why can't they play at night?"

+ Reply to Thread