hello,

I have a requirement to retrieve caCertificate from ldap.
In the ldif file i have generated the attribute caCertificate;binary which
contains the der encoded value.
I have added the certificate in ldap, but my problem starts when i try to fetch the certificate
contents in my C++ code.
When certificate is stored in ldap, it is stored in some binary format (not der or pem)
so when i retrieve the value, i'm getting the value of caCertificate;binary in a char* .

Can someone please tell me how to get the certificate in DER format?
Which API to use to convert the binary date to DER encoded value ?

Regards,
Sushovan