Hi Henry,

Robin (CCed) is currently debugging the DTLS implementation which is
part
of the OpenSSL library.
He has sent 3 or 4 patches to the list which fix several bugs in the
DTLS implementation. You might want to apply them yo your sources.

Maybe it is possible that someone from the core team looks at the fixes
and integrates them in the CVS, if the fixes are appropriate. Any
feedback is very welcome.

I'm not sure, but maybe Robin has some simple UDP test programs he can
share. I don't know, because his focus is on DTLS/SCTP. Robin?

Best regards
Michael