From: chrystelle

To: openssl-dev@openssl.org

Date: 11/10/2008 07:48 PM

Subject: ECDSA

Hi !

I would to know how to generate a key with the ECDSA algorithm from openssl
or do I have to use the ECDH algorithm for that?

If I have to use ECDH, how do I generate a key ? ECDH is only to share a
secret key.

An other question: I am doing cryptograhy with EDCSA an/or ECDH I would
like
to use less code lines from openssl as possible. What should I keep or
leave
from the code.

Thanks! Hope you will understant my question.