I'm in need of an urgent help ( ... I'm trying to setup dtls connection
(with openssl-0.9.8g). I am using non-blocking socket and managed to
complete handshake between client-server. However whenever I try to read
(I'm using libevent to handle asynchronous events) using SSL_read it
crashes. I even checked whether the handshake is completed and communication
established using SSL_is_init_finished call before calling SSL_read; but
when I call SSL_read it just crashes with no errors!!! I tried using
recvfrom() instead of SSL_read on the same socket and it works fine! I'm
quite clueless about this problem and would really appreciate any help on
this matter!!!

Thanking you
Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.