I will be out of the office starting 30.10.2008 and will not return until
09.11.2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you have urgent need
please contact cbe@e-xpertsolutions.com

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies
and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential
and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain
material protected by attorney-client privilege. The contents
do not represent the opinion of e-Xpert Solutions SA except
to the extent that it relates to their official business.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise
the sender by return e-mail, then delete this message and any
attachments.
e-Xpert Solutions SA: info@e-xpertsolutions.com