Hi,

and sorry for my late reply, I just recognized per browsing the archive,
that somebody took care about this topic already.

> Patches should be sent to the request tracker so they don't get overlooked.

Ok, I will do so. Thank you for pointing this out.

> Can you produce a version for the HEAD (OpenSSL 0.9.9-dev) too?

I guess you mean from the CVS repository, right? I will give it a try beginning of next week and keep you updated about it per bugtracker then.

Best Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice Kalinowski - maurice.kalinowski (AT) nokia.com
Software Engineer - Nokia, Qt Software