I am developing an AES routine that utilizes some custom hardware to
perform the encryptions. I made a change to the code in the AES
folder, and the appropriate change to the Include paths in the AES
Makefile.

My custom hardware requires some libraries to be linked in. I am not
even close to a Makefile expert, and would rather avoid re-doing all
the perfectly good Makefile structure thats include with OpenSSL, but
I can't figure out where I need to insert my library directives
-L/path/to/libname and -lLibname at.

I've tried taking a few random stabs, but to no avail.

--
-Jacob Bower