From: owner-openssl-users@openssl.org
[mailtowner-openssl-users@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Justin A
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:01 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: fingerprint does not match on SuSe

Hi,

While running my application and getting this error, when I invoke the
FIPS_mode_set. I am linking my application with fipsld

CC=fipsld FIPSLD_CC=gcc

1075438240:error:2D06906E:FIPS
routines:FIPS_CHECK_INCORE_FINGERPRINT:fingerprint does not
match:fips.c:238:

1) Followed the right instruction from README.fips and build the fips
capable openssl library.
Is this some environment issue...? Can anybody tell me what would have
gone wrong..?

Thanks,
Justin