On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> Just move the CA directory over and you'll be fine.

When I did that, I got this error in IE:
"The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
different website's address."

So rather than move the CA directory over, I guess I'll have to create
a new CA certificate and just ignore the old one. It appears from
what you said that servers with certificates which were signed with
the old CA will still work even though the old CA will be offline
indefinitely.

That's what I needed, you guys are great!
--
Thanks,
Chris de Vidal