Well, FWIW, I will ACK the patch. And if nobody gets round to putting it
in (and doing any other admin that goes with it, like regenerating the
error definitions which probably change as a consequence of this, etc),
then I'll try to do this myself this some time this week.

If you want to help edge this forward in the mean-time - try patching the
latest CVS snapshots of HEAD and/or 0.9.8-stable, and preferably after
running "make update" so that your patch(es) require(s) less
man-handling. TIA.

Cheers,
Geoff

On Monday 27 October 2008 11:11:29 Sander Temme wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Sander Temme via RT wrote:
> > Dear OpenSSL developers,
> >
> > I would like to propose the following patch to engines/e_chil.c:

> -- Polite nag --
>
> I have been trying to raise this topic, on the list and through RT,
> since August. I have had no reaction from any of the folks I see
> commit to OpenSSL CVS.

[snip]

--
Un terrien, c'est un singe avec des clefs de char...