Hi there,
*
I was trying to load a function from openSSL libeay32.dll using LoadLibraryand GetProcAddress, the function is the following:
****** BIO* BIO_new_fp(File*, int).
However, when I try to compile my program (written in c), I got an*error like this:
*
ssl_utils.c(42) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '*'
ssl_utils.c(42) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '{' before '*'
ssl_utils.c(42) : error C2059: syntax error : ','
ssl_utils.c(42) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

seems that it complains about my following definition:
***
**** typedef BIO* (*my_bio_new_fp) (File*, int);
*
What's wrong with this? Doesn't recognize token "File"? I tried to include at the begining of my file, but it does not help.
*
Another question, with regarding to patent protection, if I*configure OpenSSL so as not to use IDEA, MDC2 and RC5 by using
*
*** ./config no-idea no-mdc2 no-rc5
*
Will the functions start with SSL_ (like SSL_read) and BIO_ continue to work? I guess my
question really is what functionalities are removed by the above configuration.

Any help is much appreciated.
*
Thanks!
Raymond