how to enable debug mode of openssl - Openssl

This is a discussion on how to enable debug mode of openssl - Openssl ; I am using openssl in arm embedded platform. I want to support https, so it will use openssl. But I have encouterd some problem. The application aborted for some unknown reason. I tried to trace the problem and found the ...

  1. how to enable debug mode of openssl

    I am using openssl in arm embedded platform. I want to support https, so it will use openssl. But I have encouterd some problem. The application aborted for some unknown reason. I tried to trace the problem and found the it aborted on call "PEM_read_bio_X509" (ssl_rsa.c). And I can't trace deep more.

    So is there any way to enable debug mode of openssl so that I can trace more deeply to find out the problem?

    Thanks.
    Elven
    一点即聊,MSN推出新功能“点我!”
    http://im.live.cn/click/

  2. Re: how to enable debug mode of openssl

    Hi,

    You can actaully recompile OpenSSL, so that the debug symbols will be
    included. Just run ./confid -d && make build_libs && make build-shared.
    Then you can compile your software and link it against those shared
    libraries, that you compiled.
    But I'm not sure if it will help you.

    Regards,
    Kris