I see that you've cross-posted to both lists a few times, please don't.
Most of your posts (if not all) belong on openssl-users. openssl-dev is
for discussing the development of openssl itself, whereas openssl-users
is for discussing development *using* openssl (or anything else related
to openssl).

Thanks,
Geoff

--
Un terrien, c'est un singe avec des clefs de char...