how to run gdb in openssl - Openssl

This is a discussion on how to run gdb in openssl - Openssl ; Hi all, could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl? Regards, Prashanth...

  1. how to run gdb in openssl

    Hi all,

    could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?

    Regards,
    Prashanth

  2. Fwd: how to run gdb in openssl

    Hi all,

    Could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?
    In gdb I am running the command as path_of_bin/bin/openssl s_client -connect
    ipaddress:4433.
    But i get the error as: Undefined command: "". Try "help".
    why is it so?
    How do i ensure that the gdb runs correclty?

    Regards,
    Prashanth

    could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?

    Regards,
    Prashanth

  3. Fwd: how to run gdb in openssl

    From: prashanth s joshi
    Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM
    To: openssl-users@openssl.org

    Hi all,

    could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?

    Regards,
    Prashanth

  6. Re: how to run gdb in openssl

    * prashanth s joshi wrote on Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 21:13 +0530:
    > Could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?
    > In gdb I am running the command as path_of_bin/bin/openssl s_client -connect
    > ipaddress:4433.
    > But i get the error as: Undefined command: "". Try "help".
    > why is it so?

    Because "path_of_bin/bin/openssl s_client -connect ipaddress:4433" is not
    a gdb command?

    steffen@trinida:~ # gdb /usr/bin/openssl
    [...]
    (gdb) set args s_client -connect ipaddress:4433
    (gdb) r
    Starting program: /usr/bin/openssl s_client -connect
    ipaddress:4433
    gethostbyname failure
    connect:errno=2

    Program exited with code 01.
    (gdb)

    Try `man gdb' for details :-)

    oki,

    Steffen

    About Ingenico Throughout the world businesses rely on Ingenico for secure and expedient electronic transaction acceptance. Ingenico products leverage proven technology, established standards and unparalleled ergonomics to provide optimal reliability, versatility and usability. This comprehensive range of products is complemented by a global array of services and partnerships, enabling businesses in a number of vertical sectors to accept transactions anywhere their business takes them.
    www.ingenico.com This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.