trouble with Aix - Openssl

This is a discussion on trouble with Aix - Openssl ; Hello I have a trouble with opennsl to encrypt (in aes128) files ( > 80Mb). My encrypt file have just 192 octets. Have you this problem ? Have you an idea? It is very urgent Best regards Eric Larrouy...

  1. trouble with Aix

    Hello

    I have a trouble with opennsl to encrypt (in aes128) files ( > 80Mb). My
    encrypt file have just 192 octets. Have you this problem ?

    Have you an idea?

    It is very urgent

    Best regards

    Eric Larrouy

  2. Re: trouble with Aix

    same problem i have also faced did u got any solution for it

    Thanks
    Joshi

    --
    Regards