  1. Re: How to convert .der file to .pem

    try with:
    openssl x509 -inform DER -in -outform PEM -out

    or look at www.openssl.org

    LQ

    Ajeet kumar.S ha scritto:
    > Hi all;
    >
    > Thanks all of you for your support. I have cert.der file and I want to
    > convert it cert.pem file using open ssl. How I can convert it. Please
    > Tell me.
    >

    > Thank you.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > --Ajeet Kumar Singh

  2. RE: How to convert .der file to .pem

    Hi all;
    Thank you Luciano Quartarone for your help. I tried to convert .der file
    to .pem using your given idea but I did not get success.I am using open ssl
    command line tool. Any thing more I need to do?

    Regards,

    --Ajeet Kumar Singh

    Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina ,Sarve Santu NiramayaSarve Bhadrani Pashyantu , Maa
    Kaschit Dukha Bhagh Bhavet

    openssl x509 -inform DER -in -outform PEM -out

    or look at www.openssl.org

    LQ

    Ajeet kumar.S ha scritto:
    > Hi all;
    >
    > Thanks all of you for your support. I have cert.der file and I want to
    > convert it cert.pem file using open ssl. How I can convert it. Please
    > Tell me.
    >

    > Thank you.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > --Ajeet Kumar Singh

  3. Re: How to convert .der file to .pem

    Hi,

    Try to use this

    openssl x509 –in input.crt –inform DER –out output.crt –outform PEM

    If u still get the error then tell the exact error u r getting during
    conversion.

    On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Ajeet kumar.S
    wrote:
    > Hi all;
    > Thank you Luciano Quartarone for your help. I tried to convert .der file
    > to .pem using your given idea but I did not get success.I am using open ssl
    > command line tool. Any thing more I need to do?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > --Ajeet Kumar Singh
    >

    > Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina ,Sarve Santu NiramayaSarve Bhadrani Pashyantu , Maa
    > Kaschit Dukha Bhagh Bhavet

    regards,
    Vineeta Kumari
    Software engg
    Mobera Systems
    Chandigarh

  4. Re: How to convert .der file to .pem

    Is there any way to convert .PEM to pkcs12

    Please help me

    Thanks Joshi

    Regards
    Joshi Chandran