Remove Ask for a pass phrase - Openssl

This is a discussion on Remove Ask for a pass phrase - Openssl ; Hello everyone, I'm trying to load a private key with this function : /EVP_PKEY *PEM_read_PrivateKey(FILE *fp, EVP_PKEY **x,pem_password_cb *cb, void *u);/ I use it this way : EVP_PKEY* key = PEM_read_Privatekey(file,NULL,NULL,passwd); with file a File* containing the correct file, and ...

  1. Remove Ask for a pass phrase

    Hello everyone,

    I'm trying to load a private key with this function :

    /EVP_PKEY *PEM_read_PrivateKey(FILE *fp, EVP_PKEY **x,pem_password_cb *cb, void *u);/

    I use it this way :
    EVP_PKEY* key = PEM_read_Privatekey(file,NULL,NULL,passwd);
    with file a File* containing the correct file, and passwd a char*.
    In this case : passwd = NULL;

    If I load a private key which need a passphrase, the function ask me the
    pass phrase (in konsole). I would like to "remove" this feature.

    How can i have a NULL value as return instead of typing the required
    pass phrase ?

    Thank's in advance,
    Have a nice day,
    pierre