I have what is probably going to be an extremely newbie
issue/question. I have a customer moving to us who uses Apache Tomcat
with a PKCS#7 certificate and an accompanying .key file which looks
rather foreign to me. Personally, i've never dealt with anything
outside of the "plain vanilla" SSL certificates used in "normal"

Is there a way to convert these files for use with "normal" Apache?

Jeffrey Lyon, President
Level III Information Systems Technician |
Black Lotus Communications of The IRC Company, Inc.

Talk for 4h 45m from the U.S. to Latin America for $10.00:
Automated List Manager