From: owner-openssl-dev@openssl.org [mailtowner-openssl-dev@openssl.org] On Behalf Of seeni vasan via RT
Sent: 06 August 2008 13:23
Cc: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: [openssl.org #1727] No License error getting

Hi*Team,
*
I am seenivasan , working in MNC.*When*i tried to compile (make) openssl in AIX boxes i am getting below errors. After 4 hours also the compilation has not been*finished.
*
Below is sample line (I am getting lot of lines same error, after 4 hours also compilation had not fnished)
*
can you please give me* the aproximate compilation finishing time ? (Hours basis)
*
I am trying Version - openssl-0.9.8h , openssl-0.9.8g (tried both version - getting same error).
*
# make
making all in crypto...
******* ( echo "#ifndef MK1MF_BUILD";* echo '* /* auto-generated by crypto/Makefile for crypto/cversion.c */';* echo '* #define CFLAGS "cc -DOPENSSL_THREADS -qthreaded -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -q32 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -qro -qroconst"';* echo '* #define PLATFORM "aix-cc"';* echo "* #define DATE \"`LC_ALL=C LC_TIME=C date`\"";* echo '#endif' ) >buildinf.h
******* cc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -qthreaded -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -q32 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -qro -qroconst -c cryptlib.c
1506-507 (W) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additional users. Compilation will proceed shortly.
******* cc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -qthreaded -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -q32 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -qro -qroconst -c mem.c
1506-507 (W) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additional users. Compilation will proceed shortly.
******* cc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -qthreaded -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -q32 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -qro -qroconst -c mem_clr.c

*
Could you please help me to sort out this problem?.
*
Eagarly waiting for your reply .
*
Seenivasan.G