best book on openssl as crypto lib - Openssl

This is a discussion on best book on openssl as crypto lib - Openssl ; I'm looking for a good book on the crypto APIs in OpenSSL. I have the O'Reilly OpenSSL book but it doesn't cover the crypto libs as much as I'd like. The author said that "Secure Programming Cookbook" covered it better, ...

  1. best book on openssl as crypto lib

    I'm looking for a good book on the crypto APIs in OpenSSL.

    I have the O'Reilly OpenSSL book but it doesn't cover the crypto libs
    as much as I'd like.

    The author said that "Secure Programming Cookbook" covered it better,
    but that's out of print.

    Anyone have a recommendation?
    --
    Crypto ergo sum. https://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
    Truth does not fear scrutiny or competition, only lies do.

  2. RE: best book on openssl as crypto lib

    The Secure Programming Cookbook is still available at O'Reilly

    http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003944/

    Bill