Re: SSL_connect failure when switching from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 - Openssl

This is a discussion on Re: SSL_connect failure when switching from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 - Openssl ; We are using dynamic linking - using dlopen to open the shared objects and then load the function symbols we are using. All the symbols load correctly and I haven't seen any function calls causing any crashes yet. I just ...

  1. Re: SSL_connect failure when switching from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8

    We are using dynamic linking - using dlopen to open the shared objects
    and then load the function symbols we are using. All the symbols load
    correctly and I haven't seen any function calls causing any crashes
    yet. I just get an SSL_connect() error on the client end which results
    in error SSL_ERROR_SSL. I didn' think we'd have to change any code
    going from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 especially when everything compiled and
    linked correctly. Has anything major changed in this new release from
    your experiences?

    Thanks

  2. Re: SSL_connect failure when switching from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8

    I'm curious: what does SSL_get_last_error give? What stack does
    ERR_get_error give?

    -Kyle H