Re: Openssl_malloc returns NULL. - Openssl

This is a discussion on Re: Openssl_malloc returns NULL. - Openssl ; On Mon July 14 2008 03:34, vikas khanna wrote: > > Thanks for a quick reply. > > Looking at how HMAC_Init is defined.. it calls both the function you mentioned so I assume I am correct in using HMAC_Init ...

  1. Re: Openssl_malloc returns NULL.

    On Mon July 14 2008 03:34, vikas khanna wrote:

    > Thanks for a quick reply.
    >
    > Looking at how HMAC_Init is defined.. it calls both the function you mentioned so I assume I am correct in using HMAC_Init . Key and md are never null in my case.
    >
    > void HMAC_Init(HMAC_CTX *ctx, const void *key, int len,
    > const EVP_MD *md)

    Did you mean:
    {
    if(key && md){