Hi,

Where to get functions related to PSK? Does it need a special patch? I
downloaded 0.9.8a/g/h openssl,
but I can not find it. But I can see its man page in the openssl docs site.

Thanks!

Yong

http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_..._callback.html

#include

void SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback(SSL_CTX *ctx,
unsigned int (*callback)(SSL *ssl, const char *hint,
char *identity, unsigned int max_identity_len,
unsigned char *psk, unsigned int max_psk_len));
void SSL_set_psk_client_callback(SSL *ssl,