Re: R: PEM_read_RSAPublicKey problem - Openssl

This is a discussion on Re: R: PEM_read_RSAPublicKey problem - Openssl ; Perhaps the problem is that you're reading the public key and trying to sign. Signing uses a private key. Try: PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey() RSA_sign() owner-openssl-users@openssl.org wrote on 06/27/2008 11:31:42 AM: > Excuse me, > I'm trying, using C, to do a simple ...

  1. Re: R: PEM_read_RSAPublicKey problem

    Perhaps the problem is that you're reading the public key and
    trying to sign. Signing uses a private key.

    Try:

    PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey()
    RSA_sign()

    owner-openssl-users@openssl.org wrote on 06/27/2008 11:31:42 AM:

    > Excuse me,
    > I'm trying, using C, to do a simple sign and verify with RSA public and
    > private keys on pem files.
    > Which is the easy way?

  2. R: R: PEM_read_RSAPublicKey problem

    No no i do it correct.