Hello to all,

I've been trying to add bag attributes to a PKCS12 certificate using openssl pkcs12 command (eg, openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert1.pem -CSP "..." -LMK -out cert1.p12).
All my attempts were unsuccessful. I've got openssl 0.9.8e patched and no errors during compiling/building (using mingw).

This is the patch I've applied:
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~smp/resour...9.8e-patch.txt

I've updated obj_dat.h and related files.

Everything is fine here.

Then, I generate a PKCS12 file. No problems here.

However, when I type in the following command:
openssl pkcs12 -in cert1.p12 -info

only CSP name bag attribute is shown. No LocalKeySet bag attribute. It's like it's being ignored by OpenSSL. I try to generate an PEAP certificate.

If anyone can help me out here I'd be very much grateful.

Sergio.
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=h..._salary&_m=EXT