List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod - Openssl

This is a discussion on List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod - Openssl ; Hi all, I was wondering if there is a list of all CipherSuite[s] and CompressionMethod[s] supported by OpenSSL. At this point, I would prefer not to go through the code to get an answer, but if you guys would point ...

  1. List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod

    Hi all,

    I was wondering if there is a list of all CipherSuite[s] and
    CompressionMethod[s] supported by OpenSSL. At this point,
    I would prefer not to go through the code to get an answer, but
    if you guys would point me at a file name, I would gladly take
    that, as well

    Richard

  2. RE: List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod

    Richard: I suggest you look at

    http://openssl.hoxt.com/openssl-web/...s/ciphers.html

    and

    http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_...on_method.html

    Bill

    I was wondering if there is a list of all CipherSuite[s] and
    CompressionMethod[s] supported by OpenSSL. At this point,
    I would prefer not to go through the code to get an answer, but
    if you guys would point me at a file name, I would gladly take
    that, as well

    Richard

  3. Re: List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod

    On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 16:26, Bill Colvin wrote:

    > http://openssl.hoxt.com/openssl-web/...s/ciphers.html

    Thanks! From the man page of ciphers, I assume I need to bake my
    own OpenSSL binaries to enable NULL ciphers?

    And yes, I know what I am doing and yes, in this stage, I do want
    NULL ciphers.

    Richard