hi,

I have created sample client server application. The server application is
running in windows and waiting for a client to connect. For client
application i have written a "C" dll and accesed a function in "C" dll from
C# application to connect to the server. The "C" dll i have created is
having a function Connect in which i will first initialize the ssl structure
then i will be creating a socket to connect to server. After a successful
connection to server i am assigning the socket into ssl structure using
SSL_set_fd and trying for handshake with server by calling SSL_connect(ssl).

The problem occurs here. When calling SSL_connect it returns SSL_ERROR_SSL.
Sometimes it returns SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL.

I like to know is there any issue for openssl to work in wince.

The version of openssl i have used is 9.8g

Please let me know if anyone have faced same type of issue.

Thanks,
Ganesh