https://localhost:7777 Browser warning - Openssl

This is a discussion on https://localhost:7777 Browser warning - Openssl ; Hello. I've developed openSSL server. It must work with a local browser using https connections. For example, browser send URL https://localhost:7777/page.html , and server send back HTTP-packet. This scheme works fine except a unpleasant side effect: each time browser shows ...

  1. https://localhost:7777 Browser warning

    Hello.
    I've developed openSSL server. It must work with a local browser using https
    connections.
    For example, browser send URL https://localhost:7777/page.html, and server
    send back HTTP-packet.
    This scheme works fine except a unpleasant side effect: each time browser
    shows the warning message about the server's certificate. Sure I use
    self-signed certificate, but I suppose that authorized certificate for
    "localhost" is impossible to get.

    How can I solve this trouble?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: https://localhost:7777 Browser warning

    Is it possible for you to add your own certificate into the trusted chain?