Elliptic curves + openssl - Openssl

This is a discussion on Elliptic curves + openssl - Openssl ; Hi! I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms with openssl? Thanks -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Elliptic-curve...p17910727.html Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com. __________________________________________________ ____________________ OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org ...

  1. Elliptic curves + openssl

    Hi!

    I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms with
    openssl?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Elliptic curves + openssl

    > I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms
    > with
    > openssl?

    In what context? From the commandline? Programatically?
    Cryptographically or the generation of CSRs/certs? ???

    You might want to begin with openssl commands. Consider the script
    linked fm...
    http://buggywhip.blogspot.com/2008/0...nd-client.html
    or directly...
    http://www.seanet.com/~bugbee/crypto...keys_certs.zip

  3. Re: Elliptic curves + openssl

    Larry Bugbee-2 wrote:

    >> I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms
    >> with
    >> openssl?

    > In what context? From the commandline? Programatically?
    > Cryptographically or the generation of CSRs/certs? ???
    >
    > You might want to begin with openssl commands. Consider the script
    > linked fm...
    >
    > http://buggywhip.blogspot.com/2008/0...nd-client.html
    > or directly...
    > http://www.seanet.com/~bugbee/crypto...keys_certs.zip

    Hello!

    i would to do it from the command line .... Create an elliptic curve key and
    the certificate. I found the ecparam 's command but i do not kow how it
    works..

    Thanks

    Thanks!