I am developing a server application that have to process SNI coming from
the connecting clients. I found here:

that there is a backport available for 0.9.8 version that should be
configured with tls-ext. Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation about
how to use this SNI feature in the code. Is there any description (or at
least the name) of the functions of openssl that I can use to access SNI
field of TLS hello message?. Did anybody already use those functions?

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sergey Gerasimenko