cannot use some parameters for enc - Openssl

This is a discussion on cannot use some parameters for enc - Openssl ; (sorry for my english) Hi all. I'd like to test latest sources from cvs with russian gost algorithm, but I cannot for example use openssl enc -gost89, programm tells me then, no such parameter. And another question: I'd like to ...

  1. cannot use some parameters for enc

    (sorry for my english)
    Hi all.

    I'd like to test latest sources from cvs with russian gost algorithm, but I
    cannot for example use openssl enc -gost89, programm tells me then, no such
    parameter.

    And another question: I'd like to test openvpn+openssl with russian cipher
    algorithm to crypt traffic between 2 servers, but I cannot see any GOST
    algorithm.

    --
    Software is like sex, it is better when it's free

  2. Re: cannot use some parameters for enc

    You should visit developers site at
    http://www.cryptocom.ru/OpenSource/OpenSSL_rus.html
    (English version http://www.cryptocom.ru/OpenSource/OpenSSL_eng.html)

    You can find all information about GOST in OpenSSL there.

    --

    С уважением,

    Андрей Кольцов
    программист ОАО "Киберплат"