openssl instead of xmlsec - Openssl

This is a discussion on openssl instead of xmlsec - Openssl ; Hi, I've this command: /usr/bin/xmlsec1 sign --privkey-pem DSAPrivateKey.pem --pubkey-der DSAPublicKey.key --output out.xml.out in.xml I'm not allowed to use xmlsec on my server, and i need to sign this xml with only openssl. Is this possible? Bye...

  1. openssl instead of xmlsec

    Hi,

    I've this command:

    /usr/bin/xmlsec1 sign --privkey-pem DSAPrivateKey.pem --pubkey-der
    DSAPublicKey.key --output out.xml.out in.xml

    I'm not allowed to use xmlsec on my server, and i need to sign this xml with
    only openssl. Is this possible?

    Bye

  2. RE: openssl instead of xmlsec

    > Hi,

    > I've this command:

    > /usr/bin/xmlsec1 sign --privkey-pem DSAPrivateKey.pem
    > --pubkey-der DSAPublicKey.key --output out.xml.out in.xml

    > I'm not allowed to use xmlsec on my server, and i need to sign this xml
    > with only openssl. Is this possible?

    I'm not an expert on this by any means, but I believe that you need some
    kind of utility to convert the XML input document into canonical form, and
    OpenSSL won't do that.

    DS