Hi,

I have a query towards the development of the Threadx driver for the
WLAN module,

Can you please let us know whether are you one of the developers for
the Threadx drivers for WLAN modules which will operate in IEEE
802.11b/g standard. if so please let us know so that we can have a call
towards the same and discuss .

thank you

"ATLAS would be the New Generation"
--regards

Vinay Kumar K |GE HealthCare ( Maternal & Infant Care)
3F, Mobius Tower 13,14,15 EPIP Zone, Whitefield Road
SJR International Park, Bangalore, KA - 560066
Tel Off: +91 80 40184462 | Res: +91 80 25243210
Fax +91 80 41793444 www.gehealthcare.com

"To maintain sharpness of the Brain please
Try to reduce usage of Mobile phone "